Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

The holidays are my favorite time of the year, and not just because we don't have to go to work/school.
Thanksgiving reminds us that we live in the best country in the world, and that God has blessed with many things people in other countries only dream about.
Christmas reminds us that the God who created the universe loved us so much that He sent his Son to an old stable to born...so that he could live a sinless life, and die for our sins.
Christmas is about love, hope, peace, and joy. The love God showed us, the hope we have in salvation, the peace in the midst of trouble, and the joy of family and friends.
Not to mention all the wonderful food, desserts, and cookies that we only make during the holidays!
I am blessed with a wonderful family, the most awesome friends, a good church, good health, and a job I actually like. What more could a girl ask for?
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Happy New Year, Julia! I am looking forward to seeing you on the 5th. I am glad to hear all is well. I have had a fantastice time hanging out with my boys.